New - Advanced Wage Parity Module for the NY Home Care Market
Released an advanced Wage Parity module in which organizations can take control and manage their Wage Parity settings and rules, directly in the Empeon application. This includes but is not limited to:
- Set up complex Wage Parity rules
- Track Wage Parity according to location and visit types
- Maximize Wage Parity credits and offsets
Allocate Wage Parity funds to benefits of your choice
Contact your support team to enable this module for your organization
New - Alert for Pay Rate Changed
(Based on client feedback)
Released a new Alert for easy tracking of pay rate and salary changes. Users can now set up an alert to be notified when an employee’s rate/salary is changed or edited.
To set up the alert, navigate to Company > Alerts > New alert > Alert me > Pay Rate Change
We made the following enhancements to the Notes feature:
- User can now use rich text when entering a note. This includes the options to Bold text, enter bullet points and numbering.
- A notes count was added (previously the count would only show notes marked as important).
- The due date indicator was made more prominent
Accruals Module Enhancements
We made the following improvements to the recently released new accruals module:
- Improved the layout and user experience of the Accruals Rate table
- Added the option to “View selected values” so users can see the values of each condition cell without having to click into the cell
- Added the option to pop out the accruals table so users can work with the table on a full screen
- Added numbering to the table rows
- Improved the layout and design of the employee accruals card.
- Users now have a “Save As” option in live reports. This allows users to make changes to a live report and save a copy without affecting the original report.
- The last changed user field (in live reports) now displays the actual user name. Previously it only displayed the user id.
- The employee email field (in the employee contact card) is now a clickable link which opens an email. (Based on client feedback)
- Payroll warnings and errors now have a link to the employee profile so users can quickly navigate to the employee and address the issue.
- The system now allows negative deduction and fringe entries in the employee’s profile.
- We added the ability to search and navigate to companies using the global search tool. This enables users to search and navigate the application all from within one place.
Tip: you can open the Global search by using the “/” keyboard shortcut on any page.
- Fixed – Date range settings would disappear on a saved live report.
- Fixed – Editing an existing direct deposit record would reset the pre-note date.
- Fixed – Late batch data would not calculate properly on a Manual Check.
- Fixed – The “Employee exceeded Accrual bank” payroll audit was not working properly.
- Fixed – When exporting a live report to excel, the headers would lose readability.
- Fixed – Clicking on employee’s name in a saved live report would not navigate to the employee’s profile.
- Fixed - Name on direct deposit accounts when added in ESS was blank.