Reprint Payroll Checks with an Option to Select Check Format
Users with payroll permissions can now reprint payroll checks for the entire payroll, and select the desired check format (Pressure Sealed or Letter Size). Reprint will produce a PDF file which can then be printed in the desired printer. To reprint checks go to Actions > Check Date dropdown list > History > Select the desired check date > Click Reprint Checks.
Check date dropdown list:
Reports Updates & Enhancements
The performance of the Live Gross to Net and Custom Transaction reports has been greatly improved. These reports can now run for large data sets.
New Live Reports
The following new live reports were added:
- Employee Job Info card
- Employee Education card
- Company Agency
Employee First and Last Pay Date
Added employee First Pay Date and Last Pay Date columns to Live reports. To include these columns in a report, open the column chooser and select the First Pay Date and/or Last Pay Date columns.
Workers Comp Report- New Option to Run for Totals Only
To set this report to run for totals only, go to the report options and select “Totals Only”.
ESS Updates & Enhancements
ESS Admin – Account Status
The ESS Admin Accounts grid now includes the Account Status and the Employee Last Login date.
ESS Install on Mobile
Mobile users are now prompted to install Empeon Hub on their home screen for easy access and to receive notifications.
Auto-Approve Employee Change Requests
There is a new option to set auto-approval for employee change requests. This option, when selected, eliminates the need to manually approve each change request submitted by employees through ESS. Employers can control this setting by card. For example, an employer can choose auto-approval for employee address changes, but not direct deposit changes. Request settings is found under Actions > ESS Admin > Request Setup.
Unassigned Employee Change Requests
- Users will now view requests grouped by those assigned to them, assigned to others, and do not have an assignee.
- If there are pending employee change requests that do not have an assignee, all users will now get a message in their company dashboard with a link to the unassigned requests.
- Additionally, the system will send weekly emails to Company admins and Organization users notifying them of unassigned employee requests. These emails will be generated at about 9 AM each Wednesday.
Pending Employee Change Requests Notification
The system will now send out weekly summary emails to users with all pending requests that are assigned to them. These emails will be generated at about 9 AM each Wednesday.
Alerts Updates & Enhancements
Set Manager as Recipient
You can now select Managers to be recipients of an alert.
New Alerts for HR Cards
New alerts were added for the following HR cards:
- Medical Records
- Driver's License
- Company Assets
Inactive records – Inactive records are now excluded from the results of “Remind Me” alerts. For example, inactive licenses will not be included in the expired license alert.
Payroll Entry Auto-Save
A user preference option was added for Payroll entry auto-save. If selected, when performing a payroll entry and navigating away, the system will automatically save the changes.
Additional Miscellaneous Updates
Cost Centers in Employee Pay History card
Now, if a pay history earning record didn’t have a cost center entered in payroll, the pay history will display the employee default cost center.
Admins Managing User Roles
Company Admins with user management permissions can now add and edit User Roles. Previously this was granted only to organization users. Note that they will not be able to edit a Role tied to a user from a company to which they don’t have access.
Trim Long Job Codes in Time File Imports
Job codes can be up to 20 characters long. Now the system will trim longer Job Codes to 20 characters and import (instead of returning an error).
Added Class Field in Job Info Card
Class was added to the employee Job Info Card. To add classes go to Company > HR > Job Info > Classes
Users can now clone reports. Reports can be cloned from one company to another or within the same company.
- Fixed: Payroll Audit: Worked Hours per Day- in some scenarios the audit was not working properly. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: Payroll Audit: Double Visits - in some scenarios the audit was not working properly. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: In some rare scenarios, Time file import was timing out. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: In some scenarios, the preview payroll PDF preprocess register settings were showing as if the report is filtered, even if it was not filtered. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: In the Workers Comp report, in some scenarios deductions from a code group were adding up instead of deducting from Gross. This is now fixed.